Yondlers Visitors

YouTubers vs Bloggers in SA


YOU-TUBERS VS BLOGGERS

IN SOUTH AFRICA

Related image

We are back.

Today's topic is the upcoming bloggers and YouTubers in South Africa. With the awn of entertainment is now entering our cell phones with Netflixs and Youtube is now. We are now even entering the age where magazines are becoming less popular, as people prefer to get their articles from the internet. I mean it makes sense, why buy a magazine to see who Drake slept with than just typing "Drake" on your phone.

Unfortunately my blog is not hitting the market that I wished it to hit, but I guess shutting this bad boy is a though that haunts me. I thought by now my blog would be reaching out to people, but oh well.




Enough talk, lets role. We will list the top 3 big Youtubers and bloggers in South Africa.


Did Lasizwe copy Earl Craig?1. 

Lasizwe Dambuza
His Fame began with his YouTube channel that got him to the point he is in. 

He now is a radio host and one of South Africa's favorite celebrity. 

Very Funny channel that was made for him to just be himself. So I guess it is true, that being yourself ain't so bad after all.



2.

Image result for funny chef lebogang Tlokana
Funny Chef lebogang Tlokana



She sparked her fame through inspiring women to stand up against men mistreatment. She uses many of her platform to empower and encourage women. She is said to being an inspiration to Female South Africans in South Africa.

Her platform range more on Fcaebook, Instagram and Twitter. It was those platform that she used to get her to where she is.

She is now very well known local comedian that has raw talent to show. She as well is a chef that has some made kitchen style in the kitchen.

I was fortunate to meet her myself and I can conclude that she is very humble and friendly person. 





3.

Image result for caspar leeCaspar Richard George Lee

He is a British-South African YouTube personality, vlogger and actor.

We have to claim that Casper Lee is a South African blogger that is making home proud. 

He has about 7 million subscribers. Guys 7 million subscribers and not viewers. We should now make sure Britain stops claiming apart of him. I was thinking that we can trade Julius Malema with Casper Lee, do you think they will take that?

I watched his videos and he is more of a reality personality type of YouTuber. I guess South Africa loves people that are just real.

Yet we still love housewives!!

4.

Image result for Mihlali NdamaseNext up is Mihlali Ndamase.

 I suppose she focus on the beauty and fashion of Youtube. She has about 90k subscribers. 

So this message is for he guys who this they have a chance with her, do you have 90k subscriber?

She is very beautiful and in my opinion she does not need the make up. Many South African females are inspiring to be like her by taking her idea of Youtubing to do herself.

NEXT BIG THING

Guys take look at the next big Youtube channel that might be the biggest. I will leave their videos and I hope you take a look and you pop and nice visit.


TASTE TV

University Of Pretoria, very own Youtuber








TUT CAMPUS CRUSH

Tshwane Unversity Of Technology very own YouTube Channel.







MY AFRICA

Youtubes first Parliament youtube channel. You get to see your leaders in actions.






Improvised Species - Neo Muyanga


Neo Muyanga

South African Blogger that is just Amazing!!







Thanks for reading, Hope to see you next time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Afrikaners in South Africa

Xhosa's in South Africa

Khosians in South Africa