Yondlers Visitors

THE DIRECT MESSAGE (DM) COMMANDMENT

 The 07 Commandment For The DM

Guys this is the secret code.


1. THOU SHALL NOT SEND GENITLE PICTURES.
πŸ˜’πŸ€¦‍♂️
Guys No. Like NO. Like why were you even thinking about it in the first place. Like why would it occur in your mind. I can't believe I need to clarify this. @TasteTV.
Like that stuff ain't appropriate bro man.
talang GIF by TV4

2. THOU SHALL NOT DOUBLE MESSAGE
🀳🀦‍♂️πŸ¦–
So yeah. Bud she ain't feeling you. She don't know how good you. Just move on.
X = Number of Texts.
≤ 1
Some maths there.
that's all folks no GIF by Lil Yachty

3. THOU SHALL NOT BE A CREEP🀀 

Like I am weird but sometime you got to hold back. Like don't overwhelm them with to much personality. Save some for later  
interested spider man GIF🀣🀣🀣

4. THOU SHALL RESPECT
πŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸ’†πŸ€·‍♂️
At the end of the day the person is a human bro. Respect her decision and walk on by. Yeah don't look back. She is someones Daughter. Women got a lot to deal with, don't add on to that.
indira varma episode 3 GIF by Game of Thrones

5. THOU SHALL NOT USE PICK UP LINE
Like dude use them, but don't go over bored. like:
Are you a pirate? Cause I’ve got a lot of semen waiting for you!
What has four legs and doesn’t have the most beautiful girl on it? My bed. Want to fix that?
pick up lines GIFπŸ™ 
pick up lines GIF

6. THOU SHALL NOT STALK.
 πŸ‘¨‍πŸ’»πŸ‘©‍πŸ’»πŸ‘©‍πŸ”§
Man you don't need to look at the picture she took back at 2007. You don't need to use cyber vibes to get her digits. Like dont even grab her digits from her friends. Grab it properly. Grab it like a man, by asking.
internet stalking GIF
searching nicole beharie GIF

7. REMEMBER YOUR AIM.

πŸ‘¨‍πŸ³πŸ‘©‍πŸŽ“πŸ‘°
Like if your DM is successful, don't forget your aim bro. You want the numbers right? So go get them. Don't stay there too long talking about butterflies.
Donald Trump Butterfly GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

THANKS FOR READING. HIT THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON AND SEE YOU NEXT TIME.
I LOVE YOU.
Before we go TasteTV will explain how it goes down.





















DISCLAIMER
Now before you go I need to tell you something. This website was made by me with the intention of praising God and obtaining profit. Via my graphs I have learnt people aren't interested in God. Situation is I am. This post should not advice anyone on how to get "laid" or get in a love triangle. One can use this approach on properly approaching a female and building a firm solid relationships with respect. 
I met this individual through social media around February 2017. She was Christian person and loved God more than I did. For the sake of confidentiality let us call her Britney Spears. Meeting her through that platform wasn't something I thought was in Gods intention, but it was. I applied these advice's and I mean I ended up dating her. Till I screwed it up. Although it was great. 
With this post it is used on how to respectfully get yourself a women, via DM.
Philipians 4: 6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7 And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Afrikaners in South Africa

Xhosa's in South Africa

Khosians in South Africa